segunda-feira, fevereiro 14, 2005

LOLA (Losing One Love Again)

I tried not to do this...

In my car, looking at the moon...
It reminds me of the begining.
I'll cry, for sure, pretty soon,
the darker side of me is winning.

This feeling that i can not explain...
This Love, this Fear, this Hate,
these tears are falling like rain,
what are you trying to brake ?

You left me for a perfect person,
but you don't believe in perfection...
Do you love him or do you love me,
isn't that the fucking question??

All of those sunny days,
all of those rainy nights
al the Love we created,
in front of me it dies!!

I'm sick of being tired
and i'm tired of being sick.
I fight myself inside me
'cause your image makes me weak!!

I silence the voices inside me...
That tell me what i should do,
'cause you told it to my face
"I DO NOT LOVE YOU"

No! There's no turning back now,
while something inside me dies...
You killed it ... With your love,
your dreams and your sweet lies...

Oh yeah! I still think about you!
All the time and everyday!!
If you really and to fuck me,
at least do it at my own way!!

When the fight is over i cry,
reading the letters you wrote me,
and i scream out loud : WHY???
WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE IT??

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

vamos lá ver... eu sei q ñ lhe keres fazer mal, mas q é até o q t apetece, tds passamos por isso uma vez na vida. filhos da puta dakeles q nos fazem sofrer, filhos da puta ñ, pk tamos a insultar as mães e eles é q devem ser realmente insultados,por isso putas e cabrões dos q nos fazem sofrer.
Mas s fizesses algo, só lhe davas valor, demonstravas interesse e ñ indiferença q no fundo é um pouco do que já sentes e vais sentindo cada vez mais.
Só te digo isto, há ´por aí muitas mais raparigas e bastante melhores que ela sem duvida e que realmente te merecem. Basta cagares de alto para isso e mais cedo ou mais tarde irás encontrar.
ass. a tua amiga nabiça

SlashRose disse...

Ó Mario ninguem tem amigas nabiças que estudam socilogia na nova ne? tem q haver aqui um minimo de respeito, mau mau Maria
Pa este boi nao larga, q tosco pa, é q so lhe tas a dar mais e mais importancia assim, coisa q ela nao merece. Raparigas é resmas, resmas...ass: BOING